Aglaonema super white plant is one of the rare and most stylish cultivars of Aglaonema plants. This striking leaves plant has almost pure white leaves with a green border. This gorgeous plant is an ideal container plant for a shaded patio or indoors in a well-lit room. It’s bright white foliage makes this evergreen aglaonema a perfect home-decor accent. These are gorgeous on desks, tabletops, side tables in dens, living rooms, and bedrooms. Chinese evergreen is easy to care for and can be maintained at the lower light levels often found in the home or office environment.
Aglaonema considered as a good fortune bringer houseplant and does not require to be fed or watered frequently. This plant does extremely well in the indoor environment. Aglaonemas are outstanding shade plants, one of the most cultivated in ornamental plants horticulture.
Chinese Evergreen’s attractive pointy leaves remain green and white in colour throughout the year. The flowers are not ornamentally significant. This is a herbaceous houseplant with an upright spreading habit of growth.
Aglaonema Super White Plant Care
Keep the plant where bright indirect sunlight receives, Plant in a shady spot, indoors or the tropical garden
- light: Partial Sunlight
- Soil: Good well-drained good quality potting soil and humid air
- Water: Water moderately in the morning. Water the plant after an inch of topsoil dried out. Do not over water.
- Temperature: 15 °C to 29 °C
- Fertilizer: Apply slow release fertilizer yearly and feed liquid fertilizer thrice a month
- Propagation: by stem cutting and by dividing the basal shoots
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets
- Toxic Principles: Insoluble calcium oxalates