Fittonia Green-White Nerve Plant is a beautiful plant with finely veined deep green leaves. This Nerve Plant has white veins and Green leaves. Stems covered with fine white hairs. Leaves are 5 to 10 cm long, dark green with a dense network of reticulated pink veins. This is an easy-care plant. Fittonia is apt for hanging baskets, Terrariums and container garden.
These plants are from a tropical setting, as a result, it flourishes well in high-humid conditions. Misting may be required to maintain humid conditions. Fittonia plants do well in bright indirect sunlight, even though they well tolerate the bright light to shade conditions. Additionally, you can pinch off stem tips of the nerve plants regularly to keep the plant bushy and full.
In short, if you want to surprise your loved ones with a valuable gift, Indoor Plants are a good choice. These plants not only helps to create a healthy as well as green environment but also helps to create a happy, relaxed, lively ambience at the home. This pretty little plant adds a classy touch to your home decor. Fittonia plants are comparatively easy to care for. Gift a plant, gift a life.
Scientific name: Fittonia albivenis
Common names: Nerve Plant, Mosaic Plant, Painted Net-leaf
Native Distribution: Peru
Benefits: Ornamental plant.
Fittonia Mini-White Nerve Plant care
Keep the plant where bright indirect sunlight receives.
- Light: Partial/Indirect Sunlight
- Soil: Prefers Well-Drained, slightly moist soil or Fertile Loamy Soils
- Water: Moderate Water, Occasional Misting. Most importantly, this houseplant is able to tolerate high humidity, though too much irrigation should be avoided. make sure that plants dry out between the waterings.
- Temperature: 60 to 80 °C
- Fertilizer: Fertilize with an organic fertilizer twice a month
- Propagation: Stem Cutting, Division, Air-Layering
- Toxicity: Non-toxic to PETS
Plant Division: Angiosperms (Flowering Seed Plants) (Monocotyledon)
Mode of Nutrition: Autotrophic
Plant Shape: Shrubby
Plant Size: Maximum height 0.1 m to 0.2 m, maximum spread 0.5 m.
Floral (Angiosperm) (Dicotyledon)
There are no reviews yet.