Money Plant N’Joy is a new and distinct cultivar of “Money Plant Marble Queen”. It has small, broad, ovate leaves with irregular green variegation on cream to white background. It is a perfect indoor plant for their versatility and easy to care for. Typically a fast-growing strong climber, Money Plant Njoy Plant can flourish as houseplants or climbers, indoor and outdoor. These plants can withstand limited sunlight and little water. This plant is suitable to put on tabletops or as a hanging basket. This bright, distinctive green and white variegation plant can grow into a beautiful vine that cascades over the pot’s edge. Njoy Pothos is an angiosperm it is rarely flowers when grown as indoor plants.
Money Plant N’Joy is a very versatile plant that can tolerate the lower light levels or bright filtered light of a home or office interior while also thriving in the full sunshine.
Why Money Plant N’Joy is a Perfect Choice?
Money Plant is able to remove toxins from the air. It has air purifying capacity according to the Clean Air Study done by NASA. You can plant the pothos plant with great ease at any time and in any season. The best part about this plant is that you can plant it just by cutting a part of the already grown money plant. You can plant it anywhere whether in soil or in water. Money Plant is an indoor as well as outdoor plant. This plant does extremely well in the indoor environment.
Indoor plants are always a perfect gift as it can be given on any occasion. By gifting a plant to your loved ones, you are spreading a good message to the society too. It certainly will create awareness among the people about having a healthy environment. These plants not only helps to create a healthy environment but also helps to create a lively ambience at home. This plant adds a classy greenish touch to your home decor. Go green and Gift a plant. Let us build a better tomorrow for the generations to come.
Scientific Name: Epipremnum aureum cultivar ‘NJOY
Synonym: Epipremnum pinnatum cultivar ‘NJOY (Classification given on the Patent)
Common Names: Njoy Devil’s ivy, N’joy Pothos
Benefit: Ornamental plant, Air purifier.
Money Plant N’Joy Care
- Light: Indirect sunlight or semi-shade
- Soil: A well-drained potting soil
- Water: If you plant it in water then change the water of jar or bottle every 2-3 days. If you plant it in soil then do not water excessively. During summer water every alternate day and during winter after 4-5 days. Give time to soil to dry, then water.
- Temperature: Tolerates low temperatures to 6° C without damage. Tolerant of high humidity and temperatures to 40° C. with shade.
- Fertilizer: It needs common fertilizer. To plant in soil, use fertile soil. Use nitrate base fertilizer. If you are using the liquid form then dilute it with water and then mix them in soil. Never add fertilizers just after trimming. Always add fertilizers in shade or in the evening. Never add them in sunlight, as it can burn leaves.
- Propagation: By stem cutting
- Toxicity: Toxic to Pets
Plant Division: Angiosperms (Flowering Seed Plants) (Monocotyledon)
Mode of Nutrition: Autotrophic
Maximum height: 20 m
Maximum Spread: Approximately 30 cm.
Pruning: Trim by cutting away dead or overgrown branches or stems of the money plant.
Flower Colours: Greenish-colored
Inflorescence Type: Spathe
Flowering Habit: Polycarpic