Aglaonema plant Pink mostly used as a decorative plant & interior landscape plant. It is also known as a luck-bringing plant. This ornamental plant is a natural Indoor Air purifying plant as recommended by NASA. It is stylish and easy to grow and need lower light (Indirect natural light or some artificial fluorescent light). Its leaves are green and bright red or pink. Almost this long-lived houseplant keeps its colour and will look good for years, it’s also called Chinese Evergreen. Aglaonema is generally low-growing plants that will only very gradually reveal their trunks. It is usually grown as an annual. They are slow growing hence will only need repotting every other year. This foliage plant is gorgeous on windowsill, desks or tabletops, as well as tables in the office, living rooms, and bedrooms. Use colourful pots to add charm this spectacular plant.
Common Name: Chinese evergreens, Aglonema Lady Valentine
Benefit: Ornamental plant, Air purifier
Aglaonema Plant Pink care
Keep the plant where bright indirect sunlight receives
- light: Partial Sunlight. Protect it from cold temperatures and excessive sunlight.
- Soil: moist, organically rich, well-drained potting soil
- Water: Water moderately in the morning. Water the plant after an inch of topsoil dried out. Do not over water and avoid overhead watering.
- Temperature: 18 °C to 29 °C
- Fertilizer: Fertilize with an organic fertilizer twice a month, It requires a very small amount of fertilizer.
- Propagation: by stem cutting and by dividing the basal shoots
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets