Zamioculcas zamiifolia ‘Zenzi’ – Dwarf ZZ Plant is an evergreen succulent plant for offices and homes decoration. Dwarf ZZ Plant is an almost new plant in the family which is purely grown as an indoor ornamental plant. It is a dwarf cultivar of the ZZ Plant with a thick, short and very dark green curled leaves. The glossy green Zamioculcas Zamiifolia Zenzi plant will add flying colours to your Home or Office indoor, no matter how dark the office! It looks great on the table or windowsill. Zamiifolia plant is one of the Nasa recommended indoor plants that purify the air by removing the toxins benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylene and gives oxygen. It is very easy to care and low growing plant. This desk plant needs less water and it bears all conditions of cultivation that’s make it a perfect house plant.
ZZ plant does have pinnate shiny and waxy-looking curled leaves grows close together on thick tuberous fleshy stems. The leaves grow more straight than the regular ZZ plant and are closer together on the stem. The trunk stores moisture in times of drought, which makes Zamia ideal for periscope gardens. Zamioculcas Zamiifolia leaves contains high water contents, that’s the reason it can survive extremely well under interior low light levels for many months without water.
Why Zamioculcas Zamifolia ‘Zenzi’ Plant?
In short, if you are fond of nature, the ZZ ‘Zenzi’ plant is for you. Attractive glossy foliage, low light tolerance and easy care make Dwarf ZZ Plant a better choice. If you want to surprise your loved ones with a valuable gift, Indoor Plants are a good choice. These plants not only helps to create a healthy environment but also helps to create a happy, relaxed, lively ambience at home. This plant adds a classy greenish touch to your home or office decor. Go green and Gift a plant. Let us build a better world for the generations to come.
Scientific name: Zamioculcas Zamiifolia ‘Zenzi’
Common name: Dwarf ZZ plant, Zenzi ZZ plant
Origin: East Africa
Benefit: Air purifier, Removes airborne toxins.
Zamioculcas Zamifolia Plant care
ZZ plant only needs less water, though it can survive difficult conditions. As a result, ZZ is considered to be a perfect house plant. This plant is shiny on its own, thus never spray it with any commercial leaf shine. There is no serious pest or disease problems found on this plant.
- light: Low to Bright light, but avoid direct sunlight. Purely shade-tolerant Indoor plant.
- Soil: Good well-drained potting soil which contains perlite or sand.
- Water: Medium- thrice a week. Over-watering may destroy this plant. Drought tolerant. Water the plant after the soil fully dried out. Do not use leaf shiners
- Temperature: 15 °C to 24 °C ( 60°F – 75°) but can survive with as low as 8°C
- Fertilizer: Fertilize with a slow-release palm food or a diluted house plant food once monthly during the growing season.
- Propagation: Leaf Cutting, rhizomes Division
- Pruning: Remove the yellow leaves near the bottom of the stem. Longer stems can remove or cut it to size at the tip.
- Toxicity: MildlyToxic to pets and Kids as it is part of the Araceae family, which contains Calcium Oxalate
Plant Division: Angiosperms (Flowering Seed Plants) (Monocotyledon)
Mode of Nutrition: Autotrophic
Plant Shape: Shrubby
Plant Size: Height 30-45 cm, maximum Upto 75 cm
Floral (Angiosperm) (Dicotyledon)
There are no reviews yet.