Dieffenbachia Mosaic is a popular interior decorator plant for office and house, because of their tolerance of shade. This ornamental plant is perfect at indoor and outdoor but keep it away from kids and pets. The Nasa clean air study states that dumb cane removes Xylene and toluene from the air. This foliage plant is easy to care as it needs less water, bright to the medium sunlight and also tolerate shades. It can be propagated easily by stem cuttings and it is also hard to kill.
Dieffenbachia Mosaic Plant care
Remove dead, infected or damaged leaves regularly. Re-pot to a larger pot with fresh oil and organic fertilizer when it grows beyond the pot size.
- light: Bright to medium light, but filtered sunlight through a window is usually sufficient. Rotate is regularly to provide adequate light to all sides of the plant.
- Soil: Good well-drained potting soil
- Water: Water it twice a week. Water the plant after an inch of topsoil dried out. Do not over water.
- Temperature: 18 °C to 29 °C
- Fertilizer: Fertilize with an organic fertilizer twice a month
- Propagation: by cutting, tip cutting or stem cutting
- Toxicity: Toxic to Kids and pets