Dumb Cane – Dieffenbachia ‘Camille’ Plant care
Remove dead, infected or damaged leaves regularly. Re-pot to a larger pot with fresh oil and organic fertilizer when it grows beyond the pot size.
- light: Bright to medium light, but filtered sunlight through a window is usually sufficient. Rotate is regularly to provide adequate light to all sides of the plant.
- Soil: Good well-drained potting soil
- Water: Water it twice a week. Water the plant after an inch of topsoil dried out. Do not over water.
- Temperature: 18 °C to 29 °C
- Fertilizer: Fertilize with an organic fertilizer twice a month
- Propagation: by cutting, tip cutting or stem cutting
- Toxicity: Toxic to Kids and pets