Dracaena Surculosa Aurea is a popular indoor ornamental plant that used as homes and office decor. Gold dust dracaena is a shrub with bamboos like stem and beautiful yellow-spotted foliages. This plant is easy to care, although it needs bright light sometimes grows in low light and less water. The main attraction about the plants is it has a bamboo-like stem and it can purify the air. It is a perfect choice for adding life to your home. In summer it blooms Green-White flower. This houseplant will surely brighten up your room and create a relaxing atmosphere by reducing dust and releasing moisture. It also used in landscaping. This foliage plant height will reach up to 80″.
Dracaena Surculosa Aurea care
- light: Bright light or artificial light like a desk lamp. To get morning light place this plants at balcony, windowsill or corridor. Place it in a semi-shaded location if growing it outdoors.
- Soil: Good well-drained potting soil
- Water: Medium- thrice a week. Water the plant after the topsoil dried out. Do not overwater.
- Temperature: 10 °C to 26 °C
- Fertilizer: Fertilize with an organic slow-release fertilizer
- Propagation: by tip cutting
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets