Dracaena Surculosa Aurea is a popular indoor ornamental plant that used as homes and office decor. Gold dust dracaena is a shrub with bamboos like stem and beautiful yellow spotted foliages. This plant is easy to care, although it needs bright light sometimes grows in low light and less water. The main attraction about the plants is it has bamboo like stem and it can purify the air. It is a perfect choice for adding life to your home. In summer it blooms Green-White flower. This houseplant will surely brighten up your room and create a relaxing atmosphere by reducing dust and releasing moisture. It also used in landscaping. This foliage plant height will reach up to 80″.
Dracaena Surculosa Aurea care
- light: Bright light or artificial light like a desk lamp. To get morning light place this plants at balcony, windowsill or corridor. Place it in a semi-shaded location if growing it outdoors.
- Soil: Good well-drained potting soil
- Water: Medium- thrice a week. Water the plant after the topsoil dried out. Do not over water.
- Temperature: 10 °C to 26 °C
- Fertilizer: Fertilize with an organic slow-release fertilizer
- Propagation: by tip cutting
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets