Scientific name: Dracaena Surculosa Aurea
Common name: Gold Dust Dracaena, Spotted-Leaf Dracaena, Japanese Bamboo and Gold Dust Plant
Benefit: Air purifier, Removes Formaldehyde, benzene, Formaldehyde and Carbon dioxide from the air.
Dracaena Surculosa Aurea, Gold dust Dracaena care
- light: Bright light or artificial light like a desk lamp. To get morning light place this plants at balcony, windowsill or corridor. Place it in a semi-shaded location if growing it outdoors.
- Soil: Good well-drained potting soil
- Water: Medium- thrice a week. Water the plant after the topsoil dried out. Do not over water.
- Temperature: 10 °C to 26 °C
- Fertilizer: Fertilize with an organic slow-release fertilizer
- Propagation: by tip cutting
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets