Sansevieria Hahnii Green Dwarf Live Plant is one of the most stylish and easy-to-care houseplants you can have. Snake plants are not only looking great but also contribute to our healthy living. Sansevieria is considered one of the easiest and most tolerant indoor plants. This plant can tolerate low levels of light and drought. This hardiest plant is almost impossible to kill. Most importantly, Sansevieria is an ideal plant for indoor space as it can remove toxins from the air. Snake Plants absorb toxins and release oxygen. That makes perfect for your bedroom, living room, and workplace.
This plant has wide and ovate leaves ending in a tip of variable length but always short and soft. The stiff, broad, and upright evergreen foliage has a light and dark green colour variations. These plants can be neglected for weeks at a time.
Plants are always considered an ideal gift for your loved ones. These plants not only create a healthy environment but also help to create a lively ambiance at home. This plant adds a classy greenish touch to your home decor. Go green and Gift a plant. Let us build a better world for the generations to come.
Scientific Name: Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii
Common Names: Dwarf Snake Plant, Bird’s Nest Sansevieria, Golden hahnii, Dwarf Mother in Law’s Tongue
Native Distribution: Subtropical areas in Europe, India, and Africa
Sansevieria Hahnii Green Dwarf Plant Care
- Light: Medium to Bright light
- Soil: Dry Soils / Drought, Well-Drained Soils, Saline Soils / Salt Spray, Poor Infertile Soils, Fertile Loamy Soils, Acidic (low pH) Soils, Alkaline (high pH) Soils, Shallow Media (8 -10cm), Easy to Grow
- Water: Snake plant needs little water. Water it once a week.
- Temperature: Daytime temperatures between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and nighttime temperatures between 55 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fertilizer: Add fertilizer every few weeks in the spring and summer.
- Propagation: Leaf Cutting, Storage Organ, Division
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets.
- Pruning: Use a thin knife to cut the individual leaves away, being careful not to damage adjacent leaves. Remove all the leaves that you think are too tall. The smaller, younger leaves will continue to grow and preserve the character of the plant. If you want to grow additional plants, use the pruned leaves to start new ones
Plant Division: Angiosperms
Mode of Nutrition: Autotrophic
Plant Shape: Shrubby
Blooming: Rarely, during Spring
Flower Colour: Green-white
Maximum Height: 10 to 12 inches high
Sansevieria Hahnii Green Dwarf Plant Benefits
- As per Feng Shui, Snake plants are great at enhancing your quality of life, prosperity, intelligence, and strength.
- The Snake Plant has the ability to absorb excessive amounts of Carbon Monoxide and clean the air.
- Releases Night-Time Oxygen.
- Helps fight Allergies and Sick Building Syndrome. The plant may releases moisture in the air and lessens airborne allergens.
- Hard to Kill & Easiest to Maintain